Registration & Program
The registration to the conference is open and we would like to encourage you to take advantage of the early-bird registration rates available until June 30, 2022.
Note that the EFA Annual Meeting is a member-only conference and each participant can purchase their membership prior to registering to the conference. Links to register for the conference are visible to members within their conftool account.
EFA Travel Grant
We are delighted to announce that EFA will award travel grants to selected PhD Students attending the EFA Annual Meeting in 2022. The purpose of this grant is to support PhD Students by enhancing their opportunities to advance their research and their career. These grants will be granted annually for the next five years (2022–2026).
Deadline for application: June 22
Link for application: conftool.com/efa2022
- Applicants should
- be PhD students in finance, financial economics, or a related field
- be beyond the second year of their doctoral studies (e.g., starting 3rd year in September 2022)
- be members of the European Finance Association (EFA) in 2022
- provide the name of his/her supervisor, his/her CV, and a statement confirming s/he is enrolled in a PhD program
- Preference will be given to students going on the job market in the coming academic year (2022-2023).
- Students do not need to have a paper in the program to be eligible.
- Students accepted to the Doctoral Tutorial are not eligible to receive this grant.
- The amount of the Grant awarded to each successful applicant will be determined by the number of applications.
- No student may receive the EFA Annual Meeting Travel Grant more than once.
IESE Business School is proud to organize the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Finance Association. The meeting will be held August 24-27, 2022.
EFA 2022 Program Chair
IESE Business School