Members and friends of the European Finance Association (EFA) are invited to submit research papers for the 49th EFA Annual Meeting to be held on August 24-27 August 2022. Papers on any finance topic are invited.
- The submission deadline is February 2, 2022 at 9am CET (February 1, 2022 at midnight Standard Pacific Time).
- All papers must be submitted as PDF files. You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- The author submitting the paper must be a member of the European Finance Association in 2022 for the paper to be considered.
- Each individual may only submit one paper (although they can be a co-author on other submitted papers).
- Papers that have recently been presented or scheduled at other major conferences are allowed. The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Dual submission to the Annual Meeting and Doctoral Tutorial is allowed. Note the separate deadlines.
- Submitting your paper ahead of the deadline is appreciated, to avoid a rush just before deadline during which technical issues are most likely.
- Accepted papers should be ready for circulation when the program is published; papers requiring clearance for public circulation should begin to arrange for clearance prior to May 2022.
You can become an EFA member for the current year (2022), before submitting the paper. Please note that EFA does not offer multi years membership.
EFA 2022 Doctoral Events
If you wish to submit the same paper to both the EFA 2022 and Doctoral Tutorial, you need to make two separate submissions. Submission for these events runs on two separate systems and have different deadlines.