Women in Finance networking breakfast
Friday, August 26, 08:00-09:00
Dining Room, IESE North Campus
The EFA conference organizers have the pleasure to host a Women Networking event in the form of a breakfast meeting to be held Friday, August 26, 2022, from 08.00-09.00.
The session aims to encourage women working in finance to get to know each other and share their career experiences. The breakfast will be a meeting point where senior and junior researchers can discuss and address current issues. We strongly encourage all participants to attend.
- Juliane Begenau, Stanford University
- Laura Bottazzi, Bocconi University
- Elena Carletti, Bocconi University
- Cláudia Custódio, Imperial College London
- Ariadna Dumitrescu, ESADE
- Mariassunta Giannetti, Stockholm School of Economics
- Mireia Giné, IESE Business School
- Montserrat Guillen, Universitat de Barcelona
- Vasso Ioannidou, Bayes Business School
- Gyongyi Loranth, University of Vienna
- Sophie Moinas, Toulouse School of Management
- Loriana Pelizzon, Leibniz Institute for Financial Reserach SAFE
- Valentina Raponi, IESE Business School
- Tara Rice, Bank for International Settlements
- Barbara Rindi, Bocconi University
- Laura Veldkamp, Columbia Business School
The session is open to all participants of the conference.