EFA Travel Grant
We are delighted to announce that EFA will award travel grants to selected PhD Students attending the EFA Annual Meeting in 2022. The purpose of this grant is to support PhD Students by enhancing their opportunities to advance their research and their career. These grants will be granted annually for the next five years (2022–2026).
Deadline for application: June 22
Link for application: conftool.com/efa2022
- Applicants should
- be PhD students in finance, financial economics, or a related field
- be beyond the second year of their doctoral studies (e.g., starting 3rd year in September 2022)
- be members of the European Finance Association (EFA) in 2022
- provide the name of his/her supervisor, his/her CV, and a statement confirming s/he is enrolled in a PhD program
- Preference will be given to students going on the job market in the coming academic year (2022-2023).
- Students do not need to have a paper in the program to be eligible.
- Students accepted to the Doctoral Tutorial are not eligible to receive this grant.
- The amount of the Grant awarded to each successful applicant will be determined by the number of applications.
- No student may receive the EFA Annual Meeting Travel Grant more than once.