The authors submitting their paper and participants joining the EFA Annual Meeting are required to be current (2022) EFA members. Membership of co-author(s) is not valid.
Become a member
You can become a member on our submission and registration system. If you were a member in 2021, you can use your login information.
EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro
- EFA membership is personal and non-transferable.
- EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
- EFA members receive free online access to the Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Current EFA Members can submit one paper to this year’s EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
- EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships.
- Members are reminded to update your password-protected EFA / EIASM Profile (via the My Profile button at the top of this page) so that EFA can contact you about elections, news, and call for papers.
- The €60 Euro fee includes VAT at 21% which is chargeable to all members.
Why join the European Finance Association?
- Membership of a global network of more than 2,000 professionals involved in the research, practice, study and teaching of Finance.
- Invitation to the European Finance Association (EFA) Annual Meeting – the members-only conference typically staged at a European location in August.
- One complimentary paper submission to the EFA Annual Meeting of the same calendar year as that of paid membership (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Free online access to the Review of Finance – the official journal of EFA listed in FT Top 50.
- Discounted fees to submit a paper to the Review of Finance.